Board logo

¼ذأD: timberland slip on //search. [¥´¦L¥»­¶]

§@ھج: incqfpnv96    ®ة¶،: 2017-3-12 00:41     ¼ذأD: timberland slip on //search.

That،¦s a small price to pay for keeping your iPhone from shortcircuiting, We have not forgotten about you.case sensitiv crlf vs lf backslash vs slash atdatd?
Thanks for the video
As a Linux user I'm happy to see you've inserted a generous portion of penguin inside your OS I hope Bash shell stays for good in Windows so that it'll make my life easier when I happen to be forced to work on your system
And by the way an alternative for "clear" is CTRL+L
Cheers
Do avoid playing around a Bash shell in root mode
All it takes to sack your system is
rm -rf /
Use sudo instead to install stuff And always with care
bb
@
BitCrazed
?Highlight of 2016 Thx for all the effort
I have Windows 10 PRO with OS build 10586218 and i don`t have in features bash for ubuntu Are any way to install bash unless to change to preview
It is still impossible to install ruby on winodows bash
I need simple Windows for play games Not bug not lagThank you
what version of Ubuntu is being used what if I'd like to upgrade it
I'm surprized how he keeps typing "clear" instead of just ^L
My ex-manager (who was a Windows user) kept doing a similar thing on Linux PuTTY terminals - he typed "exit" instead of ^D
Also on the terminal side: Have you noticed that "/dev/pts is not mounted" burp from git They decided not to mention it
They're not showing anything new similar things were done by Cygwin but with a different approach Similar things were done by Wine (Windows emulator) in Linux literally decades ago
I wonder what would happen if they run Xming (a port of X window server for native Windows) and GUI apps from this command line to connect to that server It should work For comparison - Wine can run 3D apps like games or other 3D-enabled applications MS Direct X and other stuff there even was a start-up (can't remember its name) that helped users solve all the tricky parts for all new games
Things will get ugly even quicker if one wants to use software that relies on some from the numerous Linux subsystems; for example - a web camera (v4l2) or ALSA (sound)
I mean thumbs up guys Go ahead and re-write all the Linux subsystems into the Windows kernel; shouldn't be too hard since they are all open-source Start from /dev/pts obviously because a lot of terminal software will grump about it (or refuse to run)
I have been windows fan for many years because I was brainwashed and ignored Linux Funny enough few years back when you talked to Microsoft people about thing that is not Microsoft they said what is that Like you guys from Microsoft hated Linux in many years and NOW
The past 5 years I stated using Linux beside Windows above of that I have used also great tools like GitBash Cmder PuTTY and lot others Now good late morgen Ubunto console integrated on Windows such nuclear since Woohaa I am not against it and welcoming this initiative but wake up guys
What is the difference between Cygwin and Windows bash Windows shell thing is a Cygwin port - isn't it
I'm working as a system administrator and yes BASH for Windows would simplify my maintenance work in the future
Though my personal opinion differs I'd rather see native DirectX for UNIX than BASH for Windows
The only thing keeping me on Windows right now are the games and the lack of driver support for UNIX
?اـاعاعاساراح افارالاساـ اطا×ازاصاـاغ Bolgenos OS :-D
? اàاحاص اعا×اعاغاباتاشاèاحاغ اعاشا×اداضا×اعاغاه احاعاشار اàاباعاغاه افارالاحاس اع ا»اةاـاضاغاـ اجاباتاضاناص اجاباتاضا× اتاناساـاطاراشار ?اباس اعاساباذاباغاه اصاèاثاساراز اطاحاظاحاقا×اج اضاب اجاظاـاثا×اح اèاجاظا× اغاراطاب اطا×اشاهاذا×اتاباغاحاشار اضاراàاحاثا× اضاح اذاباصاحاغاèاغ )))
Onow that the microsoft offically supports to install ubuntu (Linux) and not VM
very good
?
This is great im testing it and is working really good
One question can I access to the '/' folder of linux from windows explorer for example I know that windows fs in mounted on /mnt/c for read-write but can I do the opposite Thanks
Mountain Weekly News ~ DC Shoes ،V a brand known for creating durable skate shoes,timberland weather boots,000-$2, The Belly Up has great music as well each night and the tickets will go fast,timberland colors, Less material equates to less weight,timbeland, ¦³¤Q§E¦~¦و·~¸g¾ْھ؛¶ہ¦t»،،A kidneys and blood.
   winter gloves,ugg austrailia, contacts,timberland earthkeepers 2, efficient power transfer and stable geometry. So basic,where to buy cheap uggs online, I،¦ll stop rambling.،K
§A¾ض¦³ Windows 10
ہٍ¨ْ Windows RT ہ°§U
¦¹­¶­±¾A¥خ©َ Windows 10،A
Remember,<a

إwھï¥ْء{ ،mءü­·¦و°ت،n¦رھ±®a½×¾آ (http://bigwind.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0