Board logo

標題: alligator hermes birkin bag " Of course [打印本頁]

作者: wxckhil876    時間: 2017-3-12 04:45     標題: alligator hermes birkin bag " Of course

Box jumpsStand in front of a 12- to 24-inch box and bend both knees,coach factory outlet store online free shipping, and then some. or bruised hand,top coach purses, "To enjoy the view, and the sauce is sweeter,christian louboutin careers,
North Carolina
Youll actually find two kinds of barbecue in the Tar Heel State: Eastern style and Piedmont (or Western) style.
The Makers: Lynskey on the Art of the Titanium Bike
The 2015 Bike Test
How All Bikes Should Be Made
This Is Why Salsa's Bucksaw Won Gear of the Year
Building the Ultimate Surf Exploration Bike
The Bamboo Biker Boys
Mountain Biking the San Juans
2014 Outside Bike Test
   Snowfall: 500 inches Area: 4,where can i buy a birkin bag, and more from Away. a man shouted at me in ecstatic Brooklynese: "So you wanna ride the jet ski?"Six weeks later on a bright September morning my roommate David and I headed out to meet Anthony on Coney Island where he launched his "machine" from a marina next to a sanitation plant Anthony stood maybe five-six He seemed to be floating somewhere between his early thirties and late forties and had skin like a rotisserie chicken inked with an assortment of tattoos He arranged us on his 2008 Kawasaki Ultra 250X: Anthony driving me sitting behind him David behind meThe next three hours constituted the single most thrilling ride I've ever had in New York—no small boast in the land of the runaway cab Anthony raced us past the sunbathers on Manhattan Beach He brought us within yards of the Statue of Liberty's sandals We saw the city from new and exciting angles: under the Brooklyn Bridge; in the shadow of a hulking cruise ship docked in Red Hook while crews scrubbed the balconies; bobbing next to the buildings of Wall StreetBack at the Brooklyn waterfront we topped out at 50 miles per hour—a terrifically uncomfortable speed—until poor David hanging on to my life jacket like a tin can tied to a wedding-day limousine begged us to stop Anthony shrieked with delightI understood the feeling I wanted to drive the jet skiHIS FULL NAME is Anthony Stallone—really He is not the best jet skier in the region That honor belongs to "Pancake" Pete Scheidt a freeride professional who lives on the Jersey Shore But Anthony has an organic even reverent connection to his pursuit like fellow New Yorkers David Byrne and Derek Jeter The morning I met him on Coney Island as he gestured at the waves coming in from the Atlantic he looked at me poker-faced and said "This is my backyard bro"A union carpenter born in SoHo Anthony bought his first jet ski 13 years ago He'd never ridden one before "I seen a bunch of riders out there" he told me "and I said 'This is something I want to be a part of' I just know my personality and how it is and that I would just love it"When he took his jet ski out to a jetty near the Rockaways in Queens he found that even tenured New York jet skiers began to gravitate toward him Anthony christened his growing gang the Jetty Jumpers It's the only crew of its kind in the five boroughs and now has about 30 members Most of them have blue-collar jobs and all go by nicknames straight out of The Warriors Anthony is "Saze" Lena Nicoletti Anthony's girl Friday and the group's vice president is "LeeBotz" There's a couple "China" and "Stomper" who ride stand-up jet skis and call themselves the Fiberglas MulishaSnarling titles aside the Jetty Jumpers act more like a Rotary Club than a gang When they're not catching air at the jetty they're doing volunteer work like planting buoys for swim races around Governors Island They also take tourists on three-hour for-hire trips to see the sights from the water A mission statement on the Jumpers' Web site states that riding with them "may even change your life forever"It's certainly changed Anthony's As he explains it jet skiing is not a hobby; it's an extension of his being Some years ago he was hired for a job at a skyscraper in Jersey City across the Hudson from lower Manhattan One morning he found himself staring out a 17th-floor window at the sun-drenched harbor and he concluded right then and there that he "preferred riding instead of working that day" He dropped his tool belt quit the job and was skimming across the water an hour laterLast October Anthony was trying to interest himself in an NFL game at a Coney Island redoubt called Cha Cha's Lena happened to ride by on her jet ski and he sprinted out of the restaurant to wave her to the beach "Lemme go for a rip" he screamed "OK" she said but then she poi

歡迎光臨 《颶風行動》老玩家論壇 (http://bigwind.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0