Board logo

標題: pandora bracelet souple the original has a wife. [打印本頁]

作者: nvrwvg9054    時間: 2017-3-24 09:08     標題: pandora bracelet souple the original has a wife.

sigh.Paul girls faithful diligence gregarious obedient be at the mercy of is a good follower never Di have ideas unwilling to be controlled also refused to follow And of course I don't like Paul high school students I do not gregarious also refused to toe the line the old Kang once said: "Cheng Yun I really don't know the future what will work for you "Later I just know is in love Deng Chufa to di occupied used to be I and Di light sticks three line now only I and light sticks two people a beach or a swimming pool a lifeguard She was equal to a beach I do not look down on Deng Chufa but I often feel that a man choose to do the life of a man whether it is more lazy "He's just being a life buoy "He said" his biggest dream is to become the Hongkong swimming team to participate in the Olympic Games "To take part in the Olympic Games He is not old at the age of 21 a little I say I'm not comfortable look down on Deng Chufa Then I also not may understand a man always for their incompetence find many excuses I just think he occupied my Di so don't like him After more than a month's day he ran to tell me "I don't have a life "Deng primary has a friend runs a sporting goods company in Wan Chai looking for him to shop "Okay After buying shoes have half price I say After the summer vacation Deng Chufa left the We buy a shirt and sneakers as expected there are half price preferential treatment Don't have classes on Sunday Di will help in the store just like the boss At that time I thought she would always be with Deng Chufa they seemed very happy Later I just know Di is not a stable woman happiness is not her pursuit perhaps even she did not know In five and matriculation that a group of players because of further studies to leave the old Wen Kang decided to concentrate on training us Of course we also know that the so-called old Wen Kang's so-called training not very strict he was fifty-three years old just do not have so much energy to train us Focus on the training of the meaning is the end of the semester in which we selected two vice captain When the protection of women's volleyball team captain naturally become the school's influential man We this batch of people to Wei Lili skills best but Wei Lili certainly not was elected captain of the team Because she was not beautiful To the left only I Di light sticks green lotus Ji le Le Ji's technology in the past two years has improved a lot and she looks so beautiful we are worried that she will be elected She is the kind of once made her queen she would get rid of the people Most want to win but she often sticks hoping to prove himself with some things especially to prove Ye Qing holland That year the women's volleyball team won the World Cup women's volleyball champion Hongkong set off a hot piece of women's volleyball We all have idols Wei Lili's idol is Lang Ping I and Di light sticks idol is Zhou Xiaolan she is one of the most beautiful At that time I have understood as a woman you'd better be good or very beautiful The first time in five after the start of the semester I hate old Wen kang He cheated on me I know Sun Weidong just know what love is Old Wen Kang is a shameless liar I want to call him "Old Wen Kang answer the phone "Hey old Wen Kang "We asked light "I'm Shen Guanghui with you this smelly bastard what time you're going to die The more the better you die Old Wen Kang about a jump immediately hang up the line I fell back on the bed and light we laugh "Didn't you say he sent a card to you after graduation "" I lied to you he did not find me I just couldn't take it yourself to be deceived I once thought that love is a transcendental and free from vulgarity "Light sticks sadly fall asleep The night on the island the only sound is the sound of toad in the grass I am very worried about my man shaking a phone call to him "Where are you I can't find you He said anxiously "I in Lamma Island michiyuki drunk I accompany her to find Deng Chufa light Wai is here she slept I need to get back in the early morning "I miss you very much He never said that to me "Are we going to have tomorrow I asked him Di's experience makes me very pessimistic about men "Night sleep" "He didn't answer me Second days early in the morning Deng Chufa bought a breakfast for us di still sleep in his bed Did you talk to her last night - I asked Deng "I'm not the man He said "she doesn't love me although she won't refuse me last night but I don't want to do that "The di woke up Deng sent us to the pier to Hongkong Lin Fang was in the terminal waiting for me He used to confirm our tomorrow There are many kinds of happiness in the world That is the most moving one "Why are you here I asked him "You said you would come back this morning "It's so touching "Make fun of him We also add light to make fun of him with the envy of others: "Di echoed each other ah "The three of them is the first time to meet Di and light Wai leave I walk hand in hand with Lin Fangwen in central "Why did you say that to

歡迎光臨 《颶風行動》老玩家論壇 (http://bigwind.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0